The RCI Show 2017 is the number one event for your industry. We will once again bring together the leading International and UK-based names from the roofing, cladding and insulation sectors, all under one roof, so you can see the very latest that the best in the industry have to offer; compare and source new products; pick the brains of the experts from leading associations; and hear about the key issues that are going to impact on your business and the sector moving forward.
This is what you can expect to see at the show:
- 130 exhibitors including manufacturers, suppliers, installers and the leading trade associations
- 100s of products and services including the very latest the industry has to offer
Two Seminar Theatres:
- Seminar theatre 1 will showcase 15 RIBA approved CPDs from leading manufacturers in our industry.
- Seminar theatre 2 will host a 1 hour debate each day chaired by leading industry figure Ray Horwood (topics to be confirmed)
- Two large demonstration zones, where visitors can get up close to the latest innovations, and see them in use.
- The CITB skills/apprenticeship drop-in clinic, where contractors can ask the experts key questions, plus get all the advice they need with regard to taking on an apprentice and up-skilling their workforce.
- Numerous competitions and prize giveaways.
The UK now has its very own dedicated annual, national exhibition to support the roofing, cladding and insulation sectors. So don’t miss out on this opportunity to see, touch and hear about what’s current within the sector, plus get an idea of what the future holds for your industry!
Review of our 2016 Show
The Jablite Cube – timelapse film
As Sponsor of the 2016 RCI Show, Jablite wanted to stand out from the crowd at the Show.
This short timelapse film shows the Jablite Cube being built, visited at the Show and finally being taken down – you can experience the whole event in 1 minute and 39 seconds…