The presentation will consider:
· Availability of design drawings and system specifications.
· Availability of as built drawings and system specifications.
· Details of contract packages awarded associated with each element of the envelope.
· Availability of QA documentation associated with each contract/element of the envelope.
· Minimum survey requirements to establish the design information represents a true record of the as built condition.
· In the absence of robust QA documentation extent of more comprehensive survey requirements to establish as built condition.
· Recording the survey information.
· Challenges of identifying materials and products.
· Making sense of endoscopic inspection videos and photographs.
· Risk review of the findings.
· Relationship of risk review with regulatory and EWS1 requirements.