Gully Howard Technical to discuss asbestos safety at the RCI Show Conference
Research carried out in 2016 revealed that 40% of construction workers do not even check for an asbestos register before commencing site work. With around 1.5 million site-based construction staff employed in the UK - of which almost 48,000 are roofers - that amounts to over 580,000 workers who are at risk from avoidable asbestos exposure on the job.
During this session delegates will learn:
1. Where you are most likely to encounter an acm as a Roofer
2. What a potential acm may look like
3. The key questions and when to ask them
4. What to do if you identify a potential acm
5. Links and sources of further information or training
Join Kirsty Phillips, Training & Marketing Manager of Gully Howard Technical on Thursday 28th March at 12:15 in the Conference Theatre.
Register now to secure your place.