BMI UK & Ireland to host workshop on Defects and Workmanship
Join Matheau Woodyatt, Technical Training Manager, BMI UK & Ireland, where he will discuss the importance of following specification and manufacturers guidelines, highlighting common faults and shortcuts within the market on flat and pitched roofing projects.
During this session delegates will learn:
1. Important elements of the relevant British Standards for flat and pitched roofs.
2. Basic terminology and understanding of roofing details
3. Common areas of roof failure
4. How to spot and prevent poor workmanship
5. The implications of taking short cuts and breaking specification
Space is limited, pre-registration for conference sessions is essential. Once you have registered for the RCI Show you can secure your place.
Click here to register
If you have already registered and would like to secure your place, simply log in and manage your booking to add conference sessions.
Log in your to account