Through the session, Mat will discuss the importance of following specification and manufacturers guidelines, highlighting common faults and shortcuts within the market on flat and pitched roofing projects.
During this session delegates will learn:
1. Important elements of the relevant British Standards for flat and picthed roofs.
2. Basic terminology and understanding of roofing details
3. Common areas of roof failure
4. How to spot and prevent poorworkmanship
5. The implications of taking short cuts and breaking specifications