BS5975 sets out guidelines as to how temporary works should be managed. The seminar will explain how this can be achieved on projects of various sizes and complexity. Issues covered will include:
What does the control process look like and who is in charge.
Do the dutyholders know they are dutyholders and what responsibilities are theirs.
What does go wrong and why.
5 key learning points:
1. Understand the scope of BS5975
2. Have an understanding of what the control process in BS5975 requires
3. Have an understanding of who are the Dutyholders within BS5975
4. Have an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Dutyholders
5. Have an understanding of what does go wrong and why