If you are a manufacturer or distributor of construction products, and you want to continue to trade within the UK and/or the EU, you need to understand if, or how, the UKCA transition deadline coming into effect in January 2023 may effect you. Jason Harries, New Product Development Lead from the British Board of Agrément, provides an overview on the changes; highlighting key things you need to consider when moving to UKCA marking and the varying forms it may take, and answering your questions around preparing for the January 2023 deadline.
5 key learning points:
1. Understanding the pre and post UKCA marking landscape
2. Identifying if this applies to your products
3. The two routes to UKCA marking
4. Product Testing requirements and UKCA transitions
5. Understanding the process for AVCP System 1+, 1, 2+ and AVCP System 3 as well as UKTAs