Unemployment and other labour challenges remain to be a huge problem. More specifically, these are technical and manual labour along with administrative-related work. The session will discuss these challenges deeper and provide innovations which have successfully worked for other companies. Social and economic interventions which gave way to implementation of innovations will also be discussed. These geographical and occupational challenges may be addressed through improvising the common workforce which results to better investment in skills, improving working conditions and overall providing better productivity.
5 key learning points:
1. Inflationary pressures affecting the market and the general problem at hand
2. On-the-tools labour challenges
3. Office-based labour challenges
4. Case studies of innovations from successful companies vis-a-vis these challenges (trying out the trends)
5. Outsourcing Labor AKA Remote Workers or VA (Virtual Assistants)