An annual update on where the green roofs are in the UK, with a focus on Dusty’s work on mapping urban green infrastructure and assessing Biodiversity Net Gain along with innovative approaches to carbon neutral green roofs and the delivery of biosolar roofs.
5 key learning points:
1. New policies on the horizon and what the industry needs to do
2. The biodiversity net gain approach that will be on the radar
3. Approaches to using IOT to monitor and ensure good installation
4. Biosolar roofs what they are and why
5. New approaches from Europe in delivering biosolar roofs